Effective information security is a necessity for any organisation to achieve its goals whilst providing assurance to its stakeholders, partners and customers. With thecoming into effect in 2018, now is the time to prepare; ISO/IEC 27001 and Cyber Essentials are valuable stepping stones towards meeting its requirements.
The Cyber Essentials Scheme is a joint Industry and Government initiative designed to provide clear and effective advice and direction on basic cyber defence from the most common Internet based threats.
Cyber Essentials certification allows you to:
- Demonstrate to key stakeholders, investors and insurers that you are following best practice.
- Demonstrate to clients that you take the protection of their data seriously.
- Increase your prospective client base as the need for effective cyber security is realised, understood and increasingly demanded.
ISO/IEC 27001 Certification is a proactive and holistic approach to Information Security that goes beyond just securing your IT systems. ISO/IEC 27001 certification is the benchmark for information security of which you can be justifiably proud.
ISO/IEC 27001 allows you to:
- Demonstrate to key stakeholders, effective management of risk to your company’s and your client’s confidential information.
- Reassure your clients that you take the protection of their confidential information seriously.
- Demonstrate and maintain compliance with relevant UK, and international legislation.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement to all stakeholders.