Recruitment Agencies – we prefer to hire people directly but we do have a preferred supplier list for when we’d like a helping hand. We’ll be in touch if we need you.
Regency is a wholly owned subsidiary of Airbus Defence and Space and operates as the consultancy arm of Airbus Cyber Security. We benefit from working as an integral part of a cyber security business with around 600 employees across the Airbus Group’s home nation countries and have a balanced portfolio of internal Airbus and external customers in the public and private sectors.
Regency has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join their team on a part time basis (30 hours per week) at their offices in Newport, Wales.
The Finance Manger is responsible for the Finance function from the ledgers through to the management accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- To build up and manage the Finance area of the company.
- To produce monthly management accounts meeting strict deadlines for the review by Head of Cyber Consultancy and the SMT.
- Analysing variances and explore potential problems with the Head of Cyber Consultancy and to make appropriate recommendations.
- To ensure purchase order and invoicing procedures are adhered to by company employees.
- To prepare cash-flow statements and income and expenditure accounts.
- To improve the systems surrounding all aspects of the budgets, forecasts and business planning.
- To maintain VAT records including completion of the VAT returns.
- To reconcile all major balance sheet and profit and loss accounts.
- To ensure bank reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis and short-term cash-flow reported.
- Maintain the Asset Register and depreciate accordingly.
- To ensure staff understand the financial procedures giving appropriate training where required.
- Payment of staff salaries and expenses.
- AAT essential
- CIMA desirable
- 5 years in a similar position
Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with a role in a global transportation leader.
IT Operations Manager
Regency has an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Operations Manager to join their team on afull time basis at their offices in Newport, Wales.
The IT Operations Manager is responsible for providing support, for internal and external systems, to the rest of the Regency business in regard to the development, deployment and maintenance of secure IT systems and line management of small team.
Duties and Responsibilities
Internal Office Systems
- Generic IT Support for RITC Staff.
- Monitoring of Internal Office servers.
- Development of new services to guidelines.
- Completion of regular checks.
- Handling of cryptographic material.
- Building and maintaining RITC IT systems for new/existing employees.
- Assessment of Security Vulnerabilities.
- Development of Procedures.
- Assistance in the development of policies and procedures in line with BS/ISO requirements.
- Performance Appraisals and HR management of IT Operation’s Staff.
To undertake the above tasks the following training/awareness and competencies are required:
- Must have attended a formal security awareness briefing
- All Office IT administrators have a degree level qualification in a computer related discipline.
- All Office IT administrators have attended a formal Administrating Microsoft Systems Course
- All Office IT administrators have attended informal sessions for the design and layout of the Regency IT Consulting Systems.
- 5 years in a similar position
- Proven team leadership ability
- Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with a role in a global transportation leader.
Senior Cyber Security Consultants
The role involves:
- Providing customer-facing Cyber security advice and guidance potentially across multiple client assignments simultaneously.
- Delivery of both tactical and strategic solutions focussed around customer priorities.
- Supporting the customer’s overall information risk management function to ensure they have a comprehensive understanding of their risk landscape.
- Production of detailed risk assessments to the customer’s identified area of focus.
- Production of risk management / accreditation artefacts across the full risk management lifecycle.
- Develop innovative and novel approaches to mitigate risks in business areas of high technical complexity.
- Devise and recommend options for cost-effective controls.
- Conduct security compliance assessments against recognised best practice and industry standards as appropriate to the organisation.
- Devise and implement new security policies to address any deficiencies identified.
You will be a seasoned and highly experienced Cyber Security consultant comfortable with delivering into a variety of different client settings. You will be a self-starter capable of taking a proactive approach to understanding customer requirements and responding by providing effective inputs that add tangible value to the customer’s business. You will recognise that there can be many contributory factors to information risk that requires you to be aware of the wider technical, physical, and procedural context. You will be an advocate for positive change, able to help the customer appreciate the benefits of challenging the status quo. You will be able to tailor your delivery approach as appropriate to the requirements of the assignment, whether the work is within an established business as usual security/assurance team or individually. You will be capable of producing quality deliverables to tight timescales. You will be an excellent communicator, able to translate between business and technical requirements, and interpret these requirements back into relevant and insightful security advice at all levels of the organisation. Internally, you will at various times, be expected to actively participate in all aspects of the business development lifecycle and supporting ongoing customer relationship management.
- Consulting experience providing Cyber security advice and guidance.
- Experience of working within an ISO-27001 Information Security governance framework (or similar).
- Experience of producing comprehensive information risk assessments.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Cyber security policies and standards both within , industry best practice and .
- Possess a recognised current Cyber security qualification (e.g. CISSP or equivalent)
- Possess a current membership of the CCP (CESG Certified Professional) Scheme as either SIRA (Security and Information Risk Advisor) or Security Architect.
- Membership of a recognised Information Security professional body (e.g. IISP, BCS)
- Demonstrable knowledge of data privacy legislation (e.g. DPA, )
- Experience of using recognised project management methodologies
/ Technical Lead
The requirement for this vacancy is currently on hold.
Regency IT Consulting have a pipeline of potential work on the horizon which has resulted in us needing to significantly increase our register of Associate Consultants.
We are particularly interested in individuals with the following qualifications;
- CESG Certified Professional Practitioners (CCP)
- Comms Security Officers
- IA Architects
- IA Auditors
- IT Security Officers
- Penetration Testers
- Security & Risk Advisors
- Registered Technical Security Architects
- Former CLAS Consultants
- Lead Auditors
- Lead Implementers
- CHECK Team
- CREST APT Incident Responder/Manager
- APM Practictioners
- PRINCE2 Practitioners
- Managing Sucessful Programme Practitioners
- Management of Risk Practitioners
- APM Practictioners
If you have the above qualifications and are interested in registering with regency, then request a Regency Associate Registration pack by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org putting “Associate Registration” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you