Regency has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join their team on a part time basis (30 hours per week) at their offices in Newport, Wales.
The Finance Manger is responsible for the Finance function from the ledgers through to the management accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- To build up and manage the Finance area of the company.
- To produce monthly management accounts meeting strict deadlines for the review by Head of Cyber Consultancy and the SMT.
- Analysing variances and explore potential problems with the Head of Cyber Consultancy and to make appropriate recommendations.
- To ensure purchase order and invoicing procedures are adhered to by company employees.
- To prepare cash-flow statements and income and expenditure accounts.
- To improve the systems surrounding all aspects of the budgets, forecasts and business planning.
- To maintain VAT records including completion of the VAT returns.
- To reconcile all major balance sheet and profit and loss accounts.
- To ensure bank reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis and short-term cash-flow reported.
- Maintain the Asset Register and depreciate accordingly.
- To ensure staff understand the financial procedures giving appropriate training where required.
- Payment of staff salaries and expenses.
- AAT essential
- CIMA desirable
- 5 years in a similar position
Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with a role in a global transportation leader
How To apply
- If interested, please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com