Regency has an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Operations Manager to join their team on afull time basis at their offices in Newport, Wales.
The IT Operations Manager is responsible for providing support, for internal and external systems, to the rest of the Regency business in regard to the development, deployment and maintenance of secure IT systems and line management of small team.
Duties and Responsibilities
Internal Office Systems
- Generic IT Support for RITC Staff.
- Monitoring of Internal Office servers.
- Development of new services to guidelines.
- Completion of regular checks.
- Handling of cryptographic material.
- Building and maintaining RITC IT systems for new/existing employees.
- Assessment of Security Vulnerabilities.
- Development of Procedures.
- Assistance in the development of policies and procedures in line with BS/ISO requirements.
- Performance Appraisals and HR management of IT Operation’s Staff.
To undertake the above tasks the following training/awareness and competencies are required:
- Must have attended a formal security awareness briefing
- All Office IT administrators have a degree level qualification in a computer related discipline.
- All Office IT administrators have attended a formal Administrating Microsoft Systems Course
- All Office IT administrators have attended informal sessions for the design and layout of the Regency IT Consulting Systems.
- 5 years in a similar position
- Proven team leadership ability
- Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with a role in a global transportation leader.
How To apply
- If interested, please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org